• Maintain and develop a good relationship with students through effective conversation face to face or via telephone and any other communicative channels.
• Existing students Follow-up and ensuring students support.
• Planning and organizing program.
• Student database maintenance and update regularly.
• Other duties as may arise from time to time and assigned by the authority.
• Play administrative role for conducting students admission process, collecting tuition fees, communicate with the teachers regarding class time table, collecting assignments.
• Preference will be given to with at least 1 year work experience at any educational
institution or college.
• Excellent communication skill along with computer literacy.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Eager to learn and ‘Can Do’ type attitude.
Interested candidates are advised to apply through email to [email protected] with a cover letter, detailed CV, 02 copies of passport size photographs, copies of all educational and experience certificates (must be attested) on or before 24th October 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.